As of November 17, 2020 per the Ohio Department of Health:
- In lieu of 10pm curfew – events must end by 9:30pm.
- All guests must enter with and wear a mask throughout the entirety of the event, unless in a seat and actively consuming food or a beverage.
- No “cocktail hour” is permitted. No mingling is allowed and all guests must be seated during the event.
- All bar service and food service must be served directly to the guest tables.
- No buffets permitted – all food service must be family style or plated.
- No dance floor is permitted.
- First dance, toasts and cake cutting ARE permitted.
- Only 8 people max per table. Those at the table should be from the same family or household.
- We would rather see tables of 4 or 6 guests, if need be.
- Per the Onesto, we are only permitting 50 guests or less for Onesto receptions.
- Ceremonies are exempt from this guest count restriction.
We will continue to update this information as changes are made.
If you have any questions about an upcoming event, please contact our team.